Riemenrade Studios LLC built the Mob Mix app as a Freemium app. This Service is provided by Riemenrade Studios LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Device Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information We Do Not Collect
Riemenrade Studios LLC does not collect any information that could be used to uniquely identify the user of the app. We do not knowingly collect emails, passwords, first or last names, addresses, or any financial information about the user such as credit card or account data.
Information We Do Collect and Use
The app also does also use third party services that may collect information used to identify your device. These third party services include the following:
- Google Play Services – collects information such as crash reports and region of installations
- AdMob – collects a unique identifier from your device that can be used to serve advertisements
- Fabric – collects usage information such as number of log-ins and number of return log-ins so we can see what parts of Mob Mix our users enjoy the most
- Crashlytics – collects crash information so we can diagnose poor user experiences and fix them going forward
- Firebase – collects information about the setlist so it can be served to other devices, such as the location of the DJ, the songs on the setlist, the requests made to the DJ, votes made in the setlist, and other data such as album artwork originating from your device
- Spotify API – collects information about your account so it can verify credentials and serve music
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
•To facilitate our Service;
•To provide the Service on our behalf;
•To perform Service-related services; or
•To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your information that can identify your device. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with this information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.